
First published in Daily Tribune under Anthony Vivero's Vibes and Vision dated July 13, 2009.
Today’s material things are tomorrow’s relics — pieces of the past that future generations may discover and use. If they still possess the knowledge or have a better understanding of our inherent gift and mental ability as humans, then they will be able to vividly see our lives, emotions and issues from the inexhaustible material things we touched in our time.
The pyramids of Egypt
A good friend and kumpare, Rudy Yu, once took a trip to Egypt. Before he left, he asked what I wanted for pasalubong. As I have never enjoyed pasalubongs that are commercially hawked or sold in most tourist shops, preferring instead something unusual or unique in the land, I jokingly responded that I wanted a piece of the pyramid — specifically, a piece of the stone block that is a part of the pyramid. We had a good laugh because we knew it would be almost impossible to get it.
Knowing that one has to get to the topmost area of the pyramid to get a block, it was really a joke — one of those friendly tits for tats, knowing as I do that my friend is not the type to go to such lengths as get something that is either very hard to acquire or even dangerous.
How wrong could I be! Whatever it is that came to his mind, my friend, arriving at the pyramid, scaled the structure and went beyond the permitted area for tourists and guides. He stepped up on one of the blocks in the forbidden area of the pyramid. The guides and park attendants were motioning for him to come down fast, but he responded by explaining he just needed a few more minutes for good photos to be taken of him while there. He managed to get three small pieces off the block, chipping the big block to get smaller pieces, literally with his bare hands! I could not imagine how brave was at that moment. Needless to say, he succeeded in bringing home the precious pyramid chips. (I would not recommend it to anyone else though. He was lucky not to have been apprehended with the stones in his possession!)
Upon arriving, he got busy with his business, unmindfully keeping the stones where he thought they would be safe. When he was ready to meet with us, he could not find them, had forgotten where he had placed them and panicked! He called us to help locate the stones — psychically, of course. I gave him directions to where I saw the stones in my mind’s eye. He found them there.
Finally we met, along with one of our good psychic friends, Margareth D’Souza. He gave us the stones for reading and vibrational scrutiny. I did the analyzing and sensing the energies of the stones. I found that only one of the three was an original part of the pyramid, the two others were quite new to be a part of history. I did not let them see which stone was the original one and never spoke of my overall reading.
But since my friends possess abilities comparable with mine, they reached the same conclusion. One stone possessed a lot of history in it — stories of the past.
Psychometric reading
When I did my psychometric reading, blood filled my vision, and I felt the thud of a headache on one side of my head. This told me of a violent past or history in the stone. To my amazement, instead of seeing historic Egyptian people or the pharaoh, I saw Roman soldiers marching toward Egypt. Now I do not always go for the first vision I see. I usually stop and refrain from reading too soon. I then reset my reading for another three different occasions so I can get a better, clearer and truthful reading.
These are what I saw: Roman soldiers marching, a battle erupting, blood spilling in the area. The same stone I was holding was where a Roman soldier’s head rested. Blood spilled from the injury on the right side of his head and he eventually died. They were attacked by Egyptian soldiers opposing the Roman occupation of Egypt.
My second reading was to see who the Roman soldier who bathed the stone with his own blood was. As a response to my psychic query, I was given this scenario: The soldier was a family man, with two daughters. He was head or official of the army, or even a general of the military troop of the Roman army. He was in his forties and belonged to a military family. They were not patrolling the area the night when it happened. He was carrying a valuable amount of treasure ready to be shipped out from Egypt to Rome. They were suddenly attacked, he was killed, but his comrades won in the end.
My third reading: The stone originated from another area quite far from the site that it was found by my friend. It did come from the northern part of the region. It was a merchandise that was ordered, delivered and was paid for over a business deal, contrary to the usual story about the pyramids being built and labored through slavery. This vibrational reading coincided with the narration of the tour guide, according to my friend, Rudy.
Historical facts
Long before the Romans came, Egypt was the trading center of the East. Based on data available, Egypt was rich in agriculture and people converged from all over to conduct business transactions with other nations and surrounding principalities. Egypt was a strategic center for economy during that time.
Then the Romans came with brute force and occupied Egypt for 700 years before the Islamic Empire conquered it and became an influence until 1805.
The identity of the Roman soldier may never be verified factually. The information may not be available, especially if that soldier was not so prominent or well-known in his time. If I put enough effort and time to read and research his identity, then maybe I can get a possible identity, most especially if his name had been written in historical books. Then we can match the event and the personages who were there at that time. This can be done, if necessary.
Psychometry
All material things on earth carry an imprint of the past, with history and data available for vibrational or psychic reading. In science, details and data are read using scientific tools and machines, such as the carbon data method. Parapsychology also has its own special way of ‘reading’ stories of the past. There are documented and verified readings available in many source materials for these types of articles and most of them were done after exhaustive research. There are also some other readings that could possibly be part illusion and part historical knowledge. Whatever the case, as shown by those who practice parapsychology seriously, the vast potential of man’s inherent abilities is simply amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment