Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Enlightenment (Part Two) by Anthony Vivero

Note: first published last October 2003 in Anthony's magazine Viver issue no. 2.



The opportunity to change comes to everyone of us but once in our lifetime…. Some respond positively but many fail to see that it is THE TIME to change; they carry on with their old ways and eventually, the same old problems stayed and they got stuck in the never-ending miseries.

AVV703


On the first issue of Viver’ magazine, you were introduced to a man of the very extreme kind. Possessing so much courage to face death but was afraid to face the thought of falling down from success. A skeptic in the spiritual aspect of life but had the chance to experience and meet the Divine nonetheless and given a special mission. The slow transformation of worldly man to become spiritual, one who will follow God’s Word in his own way. We will learn more about him on this concluding part of his story. We will now learn the identity of the Old Man who materialized and taught of him the secret mantra or prayer for healing.

AVV: - Sino po ba kayo? (Who are you?)

The old man did not respond to my inquiry. Yet, I was so eager to know who He was. I was so sure of His Divinity because I could feel deep inside the very core of my bones the powerful energy radiating from Him.

AVV: - Kayo po ba ay isang ermitanyo? (Are you a hermit?)

AVV: - Kayo po ba ay si Amang, tanda? (Are you Amang, tanda?!)

Still, the Old Man did not respond. Actually, I already suspected who He was; I was just too afraid and hesitant to ask straight. After asking him so many names, I resorted to ask him of what I first suspected.

AVV: - Kayo po ba ang Ama? (Are you Father?)

O.M: - Tawagin mo akong Ama. (Call me the Father.)

I cried so hard, overwhelmed by the presence of the Divine Being in front of me. I had mixed emotions but humbled because God entrusted me with the task of healing people in the spite of the fact that I had not lived my life according to his desire. As I covered my face with the towel I had with me, I sensed that Ama started to move toward me. He tapped me lightly on my shoulder. Then He was gone. Then, another Being appeared in front of me; this time an image of a Lady.

AVV: Kayo po ba ang Ina? (Are you the Mother?)

LADY: Oo, ako ang Ina. (Yes, I am the Mother.)

I cried once again. She approached me like a mother to a son. She placed my head on Her shoulder while she patted my back. She showed great love and reassured me that everything will be fine.

LADY: Huwag kang mag-alala nandito Kami para tulungan ka. (Do not worry. We will always be here for you.)

It was already 6:00 a.m. and my house helps saw me kneeling and crying but they were unaware of what transpired earlier. The feeling of ecstasy overpowered me. I was still crying up to 9 that morning. I wrote the whole incident, so I won’t forget anything except for the prayer, which I considered too sacred to write…

THE LULL. Three days had passed after that incident and still I have not told anyone of what really happened. I don’t want to tell anyone, because I dreaded the thought that they would no believe me and instead suspect me as lunatic, crazy, or simply hallucinating. But I was so certain that what took place were real. All I had to do was to wait for the fulfillment of His promise that He will make a way for people to know about me. But three days have passed and everything seemed normal. The news about the healing of my grandmother, my cousin, and my house helper remained within our family. It seemed that everybody were back in their senses, even though the question of me being a miracle healer still hovered in their minds.

THE LONG WAIT OVER. After three days, at around 9:00 in the morning, an angel appeared in front of me. ANGEL: Lo and behold, there is a message for you.
He was almost 7 to 8 feet in height. He had golden brown hair and white complexion. He wore a shimmering white robe with a golden rope belt. Then he spoke to me about an incident that will happen to a well-known local actress. I was shaken at first, but realized that there was really an angel in front of me. He spoke:

AVV: Are you an angel?

ANGEL: Yes, I am Gabriel.
He was quick in giving his name.
Something is going to happen to this woman.


Like a television screen on his left side, he showed me a face of a woman that resembled Ms. Dina Bonnevie, one of the better local movie and television actresses.

AVV: Sinong maniniwala sa akin? You better show me some concrete proof. (Who will believe me?)

ANGEL: Sige. (All right.)

The angel instructed me to go to the adoration chapel in our subdivision. There I found three one fourth sheets of paper with notes written on it. The first one-fourth sheet contained a drawing of a trumpet and wings. The second one-fourth sheet read like this: Dina, B__? __l, A__? __a and Peru. In the last one-fourth sheet was written: Dina Bonnevie will die in Peru.

I trembled because I was not hallucinating after all. I went home still in a state of shock. I pondered on what I would do to relay the angelic message to Ms. Bonnevie.

MR. JAIME LICAUCO. Then I recalled that during one of the seminards that I’ve attended, Jaime Licauco mentioned that he is a friend of Ms. Ali Sotto. I presumed that I could use that channel to relay the message to Ms. Sotto, then eventually to Ms. Dina Bonnevie who was at one time her sister-in-law.
My friend Rene Casis and I went to the office of Jaime Licauco to give the message. When he got hold of the three one-fourth sheets of paper. I knew deep inside me that he was not convinced at all. I left his place frustrated even though he assured me that he would do something to relay that angelic message. I knew the angelic encounter was real but surmised that maybe the man wanted to investigate before believing.

THE MORNING AFTER. At around 6:00 in the morning, I received a phone call from Mr. Jaime Licauco. He sounded very excited while I was still groggy with sleep. He frantically relayed to me that writings on the three one-fourth sheets of paper were validated by Ms. Dina Bonnevie. She also deciphered the two words that were not clear in the second sheet --- Brazil and Africa; two placed she planned to visit before Peru. She was indeed planning to leave the country secretly and that the three places mentioned in the sheets of paper were the three countries she planned to visit. It took some time after our conversation had ended, before the gravity of the news sank into my consciousness. I was jumping out of joy. I had saved a person from a certain death. It proved that the message was genuine and the angel Gabriel did appear in front of me.

The morning of the next day, calls from several friends and relatives poured in. They told me that I was the banner story of life section of several newspapers and tabloids. When I got hold of the copy, I felt nervous and excited at the same time because I do not know what will happen next. I was not ready for this. Consequently, several radio and television shows invited me as a guest, repeating my story in each one of the shows. I finally met Ms. Dina Bonnevie in Jaime Licauco’s radio program, the Inner Mind on Radio.

I thought that was all about it --- a short stint in print media, radio, and television. But I was wrong; it was only the beginning. People picked up the story and started flocking to my place both for healing and counseling. Soon enough, I recognized THIS indeed the work of God because in two months time I was already well known to so many people. I was certain that as long as God wanted me to help people, He would make the way. This is how I begun---the story of my enlightenment.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, compelling story that can send shivers down one's bones. Seeing the 'Ama' I thought would mean one's dead or won't see the 'Ama' until one's death.

    Am trying to reconcile your experience of seeing the 'Ama' with Exodus 33:20 (NLT) that writes, " But you may not look directly at my face, for no one may see me and live.”

    You're blessed as you bless others with your healing capability not only of the physical but also of the inner self.

    ReplyDelete