
Mysterious manifestations
I saw a ball of light or mist in my own house one night. I knew it was a living thing but I couldn’t see anything. So I talked to it mentally. I asked it to show itself to me as if it were my guide. The ball of light changed into the shape of a human being, but still with no clear facial features. I told the figure that if you are my spiritual guide, please show yourself to me.
“The next day, while we were bringing clothes to be washed in our laundry, a strange picture of a very old man with a beard with a halo of light around the head fell from somewhere. We thought at first it had fallen from one of the customers’ clothes that we were bringing in but later, we realized it couldn’t be, because those clothes had already been thoroughly inspected and were ready for washing. So here was something mysterious again.
Anthony immediately brought the picture to me for my opinion. I said I felt a very strong energy coming from it and said, “This looks like your face 100 years from now,” because it bore a strong resemblance to him, only much, much older than his present appearance.
Other thing soon began to manifest or materialize before him, like the time a green-colored rosary appeared on his slap while he was meditating at the Adoration Chapel in BF Homes-Parañaque. Nobody was at the chapel at that time so he figured it must be for him. He brought it home but when he counted the number of beads, there were 12 beads for each mystery and not the standard 10 beads.
When Anthony showed the mysterious rosary to me and I held it in my hands, I felt a strong vibrations coming from it, which put me into a trance. While in a trance, I gave a message to the effect that the rosary was a “device for intergalactic communication.” I didn’t know what that meant. Soon afterwards, Anthony received instructions from the spirit world how to pray this unique rosary. Later he had it reproduced and distributed free to anybody interested in having one.
Other objects began to appear in his presence out of nowhere, like a woman’s veil, a stone, etc. I told Anthony that he was being given all the instruments or devices needed to perform his work. Although he did not know exactly what these objects meant nor how to use them, I told him that in time these thing will be revealed to him and he will understand. True enough, as he progressed in his psychic and spiritual work, more things were being revealed to his understanding in many different and unexpected ways.
When Anthony appeared in my radio program where he talked about his healing work, truckloads of people began to flock his home in BF Homes-Parañaque to the point that he had set aside a single day devoted to healing. And as he vowed, he accepted neither payment nor donation for his healing work and if anybody left any amount of money in his place, he would return it without fail, unless he could no longer trace the donor. Food brought by patients were accepted and distributed to the other patients who were there.
Some cases of miraculous healing
When I finally visited Anthony one late Saturday afternoon in August 1999, there were about 15 patients. That was already the second batch, according to him. The first batch, which was bigger group, had already left in the morning.
Among the patients I saw there was Leopoldo Salonga, about 59 years old, a driver from Sapang palay, who suffered from cancer of the bladder. He was urinating blood, pus and other foul-smelling substances. The doctor wanted Pol’s bladder completely taken out to prevent the cancer from spreading to other parts of the body. He was in the hospital waiting for his blood donation without which the operation cannot take place. After several days of waiting for the blood, doctors decided to release him from the hospital and asked him to return that same week. They said there was nothing more they could do for him and that he would die unless his bladder was removed.
Some of his friends had heard of the healer Anthony Vivero from my radio program and decided to bring Pol to him. He was very weak and could hardly walk but he decided to stop all medications and completely surrendered himself to the healer. After only the first treatment, he no longer urinated coagulated blood, only reddish liquid. Later that week, there was less blood. After the third week of treatment, his urine became clear and he felt much better. Friends and neighbor who saw him afterwards could not believe it because they knew he had been operated on and would die soon. He told them of the healing performed on him by Anthony.
When I asked Pol what caused his illness, he said the doctors explained it was probably caused by his refraining from relieving himself when the bladed was already full, and also because of exposure of the lower part of his body to excessive heat. Being a bus driver, those are conditions he could not always avoid.
No comments:
Post a Comment